Your dog is more than a pet, they are a family member. You want to make sure that they are treated as such. This means providing them with the tools needed to not only live a long life but a healthy one. This can include supplements, exercise, and the best diet that helps them grow stronger, bigger, and healthier but also gives them the nutrition and energy they need to make it through the day.
There are many ways that you can improve your dog’s diet, and these ways are not even hard to implement. Using these tips can help you keep your dog happy and healthy and ensure that they are going to live their best life, especially with you helping them.
- Add in raw veggies to the food that they eat. If you feed them commercial dog food, that is fine but fortifying it with additional pieces of food might be a great way to increase the number of vitamins and minerals they are able to get. Raw veggies or steamed veggies are one of the best ways to boost these vitamins.
- Adding in eggs or meat can provide additional protein to the food that they are eating. This helps them get a nice boost in the amount of nutrition that comes from the food, besides the generic food.
- Add Marine Phytoplankton into their diet as a supplement. This is listed as number three, but it is one of the biggest and best things you can do for your pet. You can sprinkle this onto their diet that you have already prepared that they are used to, so they get the nutrition that boosts their immunity and gives them great nutrition.
- Dairy is a great addition to put in the food. You want to make sure to use dairy that does not have additives in it. You want to watch out for artificial sugars or flavors, as these can be a problem. Yogurt, cottage cheese, and goat’s milk are all great dairy additions to put in the food.
- Fatty acids are great to add to the food, so you want to think about the essential oils that come with some of the food. You can find these in fish oils and other oils providing amino acids and more.
You can find so many ways to boost your dog’s health and lifespan with the use of the many things you can add to their diet, or even just providing more exercise and stimulation can be a great way to go about giving your pup a little bit more.
Asking your vet about some of the other ways that you can help your dog live a bit longer and have a happier, more fulfilled life is a great way to find out other methods for boosting your dog’s health. Remember, a healthy dog is always a happy dog when it comes to providing them with the best nutrition and life that they can possibly get from a company.